1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Smsnyder reporting

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by smsnyder, Aug 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

Detached retina surgery went well in dominate shooting eye. Most floaters gone. Sight improving. Surgery for massive ear cholesteatoma took 5 hours. Second operation in 4 years. No lose of facial nerves or taste nerves. Hearing is totally gone in left ear drum. It's been a rough two weeks for me but, hopefully i will be back shooting with my friends. I ate enough pain pills for a lifetime. Thank god for good doctors. I missed the Grand.

2. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Just relax and take your time getting back...we'll all still be here when you come on out again..not to mention we'll be darn glad to see you...C'mon down to Millington at the end of the month , you're entirely welcome to make yourself at home at my trailer and just hang out by the BBQ and shooting the breeze with all who join us....Hopin AveragEd shows up too

3. phirel

phirel TS Member

By next Spring you will be having fun turning pitch/limestone into dust.

Pat Ireland

4. steele

steele TS Member

Earl, I wondered where you have been. I have your magnetic rest pad. You left it on the line at Brooke. I picked it up, thinking I'd see you shortly.
    You just sorta disappeared. Get well real quick. I'll hold on to the pad & keep it safe.

Butch

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.