1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

smsnyder finally gets trophy/ funny

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by smsnyder, Aug 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

Stopped at a gas station today to fill up. i put pump into my gas tank and set it on automatic paying with credit card. i went into store to get a drink and went back to car and drove off. i forgot gas nozzel was still in my gas tank. Two miles town the road i heard a funny noise and people were blowing there horns. I still had the gas nozzle in my tank with eight feet of hose dragging on the ground. Nice trophy after the Grand. I was still thinking of those 9 targets i missed in the GAH event. lol

2. smsnyder

yes, i own a gun and that's funny. how did you do at the grand

3. smsnyder

an't that the truth. lol

4. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

I don't believe I'da told that.

5. Justin L.

Justin L. Member

Earl,

Haha, that's great, I definately believe it!

6. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

I was at a gas station outside of Omaha Neb. and a lady did the same thing. Only where the hose pulled from the pump gas was spewing out. It was at a truck stop and you never seen so many people scattering. Could have been one helluva fire.

Bill

7. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

We haven't heard you expound on classification and high scores since the Grand, maybe the shoes got a little tight with the fit.

Don

8. nicky

nicky Member

Earl, Now that is one time when you would have benefited from having Auto with you. You could have gone back and threw a little kitty litter on the spill. Being Auto wasn't with you, you will now probably get a bill from the D.E.P. for the clean up. If the bill is huge, let me know and i may make an offer on the kolar to help off set the cost. Just trying to help. Good luck, Kevin

9. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

We didn't call him Earl the Squirrel for nothing. That was 30 years ago.

AJ100

10. Jerry944t

Jerry944t Well-Known Member

Funny, I watched a women do the exact same thing today at the Sunoco station. Off she went with the hose in the filler, ear to her cell phone.

Thank God for those quick disconnect safety hoses. Unlike Earl she realized her error immediately but continued on with her phone call.

It was amusing and no harm was done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.