1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Smoked Salmon

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by OK_Shooter, Oct 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OK_Shooter

OK_Shooter TS Member

About a year ago I saw a thread on here about purchasing (or selling) smoked salmon. I believe it was someone from Alaska. I did a search of all the threads and could not find what I am looking for. I found some websites that sell it, but I would prefer to purchase from the site that was discussed on this forum. Could someone please provide a link or info pertaining to ordering some smoked salmon?

Thank You
    Phil

2. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

make sure you have send a pound or two of the crab dip too....outta this world.

3. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

OTNOT's products are the absolute best you can purchase...PERIOD!!! Like being on the dock eating fresh caught/cooked. He sent some smoked salmon to the Missouri Fall Shoot a couple of years ago...WOW! And Jeff is right...you gotta try the crab dip.

Worth moving to AK for Jim's food!!!

uncle miltie

4. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

How the hell did you get it to light?

Jerbear

5. OK_Shooter

OK_Shooter TS Member

Thanks for the information!

Phil

6. otnot

otnot Active Member

Sorry OKshooter for taking so long to find this thread. I give all trapshooters except JeffP a 10% discount if you order from me. LOL Just kiddin Jeff. Give me a call.

Jim
    800-982-2377

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.