1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

smith-wessonforum.com

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Smity, Jan 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smity

Smity Member

On the advice of one of the posters on Trapshooters, I tried to check out smith-wessonforum.com. When registering, they do not accept email addresses such as hotmail, aol, yahoo, gmail, etc. I don't want to use my work email for obvious reasons. Has anyone found a way around this?

Thanks,
    Smity

2. rodbuster

rodbuster TS Member

The guy that used to run that forum was a little "differant" (for want of a better term), and set it up that way. It has been turned over to another individual who has been changing things, bit by bit. There is another (newer) S&W forum available, which people were switching over to when the former operator of the older forum was going through his "meltdown" (again for want of a better term). This newer forum is; http://www.smithandwessonforums.net/index.php?sid=b7f84c29ab1a6da1aeff2668796399bc

You should have no problems registering at this forum, and the gentlemen who post there are very knowledgable and friendly. If you have any questions about the older forum, feel free to pm me. Good luck, Rodbuster.

3. Smity

Smity Member

Thanks, I'll give it a try.

Smity

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.