1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Smith and Wesson model 19-3

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Al391brown, Feb 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Al391brown

Al391brown Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Selling smith and Wesson model 19-3 .357 original wood grips trigger job 98% $650 plus shipping s
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    more detailed pics available price negotiable

2. AAtrap

AAtrap Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Good looking gun. I have the same vintage in 2 1/2 in. round butt. Very reasonable price too.Good luck with your sale.

Steve

3. Al391brown

Al391brown Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Thanks! I'm hoping to sell to get $ to fix my trap gun!!

4. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

A 19-3 like yours except with a target trigger and hammer was my first S&W! I bought it new in 1974 at Lock's Philadelphia Gun Exchange - no local dealers could get one and after four months, I started looking out of the area.

Ed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

smith and wesson 19-3

value of a smith and wesson model 19-3