1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Smith 460 Performance Center For Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by flabigpapa, Dec 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flabigpapa

flabigpapa Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Most Hand Cannons of That Size, Come with Full Box of Shells..Minus One...One Shot Would be Enough for Me..LOL. Wow, My Hand Hurts just at The Thought of it.

2. MNGuns

MNGuns Member

0   0   0

Perhaps you should try one yourself, as the Performance Center 460XVR is actually fairly tame in comparison to others. Great gun to use in areas that do not allow rifles. I own one myself.

3. flabigpapa

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

How does it compare to 454 Casull, One shot was enough for me, granted it was Not Ported as with This Newer Style Pistol and much shorter barrel.

4. flabigpapa

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Todd, Your Pistol could and would be a Great addition to Anyones Collection.
    As for that First Edition Blue 10mm Gold Cup..NIB. She's in the Keeper part of my collection..but Thanks for your offer.. her some room and board in exchange for the Big Gun. The Best of The Holidays to You and Yours. Bart Reynolds

5. flabigpapa

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Todd, Thanks...It is a Very small collection of Unfired things...I too Don't Believe in it....It's Been Very Close Many Times..if it hadn't been for having another that had been fired..this one would not be New..lol. Thanks and Merry Christmas. Bart

6. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Dang! Are those scorch marks on the cylinder?

Bob Falfa

7. Timd3200

Timd3200 Member

0   0   0

great gun. I have just the 460xvr. It is not that bad to shoot. It will put the hurt on deer. I have shoot mine a bunch and it never gets old. This is a great price if you are looking for one. If you want recoil you need to shot the SW 500 mag. That is a beast.

8. 5 Stand Dan

5 Stand Dan Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

That is scorch, my 500 has the same.

DO NOT PUT A FINGER UP THERE

9. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

If i remember this right the 460 will shoot 45 Long Colt, 454 Casull AND the 460. Joe joe90t

10. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Shot a 454 Casull today. It stings your hand a bit. 5 round was enough for me LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.