1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Smingler Shotgun Sports @ PA State

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by skeet_man, Jun 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Hello All-

Just a quick note to let you know that i'm planning on being at the PA State Trap shoot sometimes mid to late next week for a couple days.

I can deliver brass barrel weight orders to you there (ideally i'd like to be able to deliver at least one set of weights there so I'd cover my gas $). I'll also be available to discuss and take orders for Trapdude products, Precision Fit Stocks, Hidefspex, Oakley shooting glasses, and brass barrel weights.

Please drop me an email or give me a phone call if you are interested in discussing any of these products while i'm there.

Will post back when I come up with a definate date range.

I won't have anything setup there, i'll just be roaming the grounds, meeting with friends, and checking out the vendors, so if you look for me, you probably won't find me, just give me a call and we can set something up...

2. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

It makes everything much smaller - tough on older eyes.

Ed

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

How is your scanner working out

4. skeet_man

Haven't used it a whole bunch. Right after I got it I scanned some photos to put up on my site, haven't had the need to use it again yet, it sure is handy to have though.

thanks again!

5. skeet_man

keeping an eye on the weather, but fingers crossed i'll be there either tuesday-wednesday or wednesday-thursday, depending on the weather....

6. Old Fowler

Old Fowler TS Member

Hi Ian: Check your email.

Cliff

7. skeet_man

Will be leaving here 1st thing in the morning, will be in elysburg around lunch time, and will probably be there until lunch time thursday...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.