1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Smartest President in the history of the USA

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by likes-to-shoot, Sep 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

A plane is about to crash. There are 5 passengers on board, but there are only 4 parachutes.

The first passenger says: " I am Ronaldo, the best football player in the world. The football world needs me and I cannot die on my fans." He grabs the first parachute and jumps out of the plane.

The second passenger, Hillary Clinton, says: "I am the wife of the former president of the United States; I am the senator of New York and I have a good chance of being the president of the United States in the future." She grabs a parachute and jumps off the plane.

The 3rd passenger, George W Bush says: "I am the President of the United States of America. I have huge responsibilities in the world. Besides, I am the smartest president in the history of my country and can't shun the responsibility to my people by dying." He grabs a pack and jumps off the plane.

The fourth passenger, The Pope,says to the 5th passenger, a young school boy: "I am old. I have lived my life as a good person as a priest should and so I shall leave the the last parachute to you;you have the rest of your life ahead of you."

To this the little boy says: 'Don't fret old man........There is a parachute for each of us!!!!! The smartest President of America took my schoolbag...."

2. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

*crickets chirping*

3. ronbo142

ronbo142 TS Member

Followed by utter silence.....

Ronbo

4. alf174

alf174 Member

moldy, thats so old.

5. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

So is a lot of other topics on this forum.

The interesting part of this is that if it was a democrat involved, everyone would be all over it like stink on si--. LOL, Of course this is a little more true than most would like to admit.

Bill

6. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

I agree with Alf.

7. lightfoot

lightfoot TS Member

VERY old! The version I heard had Nixon and Kissinger in it. :)

8. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

In response to the thread, I'd put my money on Jefferson, Madison or Quincy-Adams.

Jay

9. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

You're all wrong!......It was Teddy baby Roosevelt....who else. It sure as hell ain't Bush.....were it not for a smart woman like his wife, we would all be dead by now!

10. ftlupton

ftlupton TS Member

There is a difference between smart and crafty! Johnson was crafty, cruel, not to be trusted etc., Truman was bull headed and not that bright but honest and stuck to his principals. Clinton probably the smartest and could sell ice to an eskimo but Ike was my kinda hero and he was probably the toughest. JFK was as horny as Clinton and Reagan was the my favorite. Bush won election to Texas governors office twice and twice president so he cannot be too stupid. All this is just my opinion which with a dollar will get you a cup of coffee.
    ftlupton

11. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Bush won all those elections that is for sure. The brains behind each was Karl Rove. W was smart enough to let him do his thing. Jake

12. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

David Gergan worked for several presidents and has stated that Richard Nixon was the most brilliant. He also stated Nixon was paranoid

13. shadow

shadow Active Member

It has to be Hoover. He was smart enough to keep the Govt out of peoples lives. He was followed by the worlds greatest dumbass.

14. mizzou

mizzou TS Member

So, Shadow, FDR was the world's greatest dumbass. I think he, George Washington, Abe Lincoln, and Thomas Jefferson were the greatest Americans that ever lived. One of us is really wrong. Mizzou...Oh, add Ben Franklin to that list..You can also add, Patton, Chuck Yeager, Doc Watson, Roy Rogers,Teddy Roosevelt, Truman, Will Rogers,Mark Twain,and Lou Dobbs...But hey, that's just me..If FDR had not put some Government in our lives back then, you would have a German accent..

15. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

You sure it wasn't the "smartest woman in the world" who took the schoolbag? You schmuck!

16. School Teacher

School Teacher Well-Known Member

JFK had a lot of personal problems and he made many other presidents look like a saint. Yet, he had a fine taste for women and no one complained.

That he backed the Russians down over Cuba and did not allow the military to attack Cuba and possibly start WW III was a great moment.

I think that JFK was a great president.

Old "Give Em Hell" Harry Truman was as honest as they come and had to borrow money to travel home after his term as President. He did not hesitate to nuke the Japanese and I wish that we could get him back for another term as President today.

17. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Maybe it was Jimmy Carter, the nuclear engineer. If so, so what? Who says smartest equates to best? Carter proved that by being th worst president in US history

18. JCS

JCS TS Member

It definitely would have been Al Gore .

Thank God the a**holes who voted for him were too stupid to punch the right holes in the voting ballots.

19. Rico46

Rico46 TS Member

Bookwise, it would be hard to beat Jimmy Carter or Bill Clinton who was a Rhodes scholar. I'm guessing that Thomas Jefferson, John Quincy Adams and John Kennedy would have been right up there. You can also include these on the greatest Americans list George Washington, Steven Hawkins, Ulysses Samual Grant, Jonas Salk, Clara Barton, Neil Armstrong, Cesar Chavez, George Kennan, Lucretia Adams, Ronald Reagan, Milton Friedman, Mr. Gates and Mohammed Ali.

Rick Brohmer

20. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

according to alan greenspan {who is no dummy}of the 6 presidents he worked with clinton & nixon were the most intelligent. ford was a genuine nice person. as everyone knows both bush,s are dummies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.