1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Smart remarks and Snappy answers

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by biff, Dec 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. biff

biff Active Member

It seems TS.Com is serving another good purpose other than being a place where you can find trapshooting related answers. Evidently it is useful for some posters to vent their anger about things out of their control or to make cutsy fun remarks hoping to either ruin a thread they know nothing about or rankle someone's feathers hiding behind an anonomyous name. I guess it is just a real cross section of our country which has free speech. John Payne

2. Roger IL

Roger IL TS Member

Hey John, it has nice pictures and funny video to................Roger

3. lumper

lumper TS Member

John ... (nothing worth saying so unlike you I aint gonna say nuthin)

4. motrap

motrap Member

Yeah ....... your Mother wears combat boots .........

5. Gold E

Gold E TS Member

Mr. Biff,

The letters "r" and "a" should be capitalized in the thread title; thus reading: "Smart Remarks and Snappy Answers".

Sincerely,

Gold E

6. biff

biff Active Member

Gold E Thanks for catching that mistake, at least you're being helpful!

Shawn, Thanks for the compliment, I sure hope I made it but as Yogi said,"It's not over till it's over!" I hope you can make it also, only a few of my friends know how hard I tried and the amount of effort I put in. John

7. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

People shouldn't make smartass remarks or give snappy answers unless they know what they are talking about.Frank Terrofermo.

8. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

"There once was a lady from Bree, who had sex with an ape in a tree, the outcome was horrid, all ass and no forehead, three balls and a purple gotee."

9. lumper

lumper TS Member

Blizzard ... I think I know that kid!

10. Gold E

Gold E TS Member

Mr. Biff,

My post was meant to be taken as a smart remark, concluding with a snappy answer. You defeated the purpose and intent by taking it seriously. I will no longer respond to this thread.

Sincerely,

Gold E

11. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

I think he just decribed "IWON".

Don

12. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

In another thread he said that he lives in the upper midwest. I would just come out and say the idiot's name, but then i have to listen to him cry, and whine and complain. So I won't mention that it's written about sammie.

13. magnumthunder

magnumthunder Member

Blizzard! I seen where derek said he was from the UK! IF they are the same! I believe they are too! That explains why he's so anti-gun and dont know s**t!

14. Tom Strunk

Tom Strunk Well-Known Member

Hey John --

Gene tells me you won't be at the Spring Grand, sorry to hear that. I'll be in Texas at the Southwestern Grand also, will I see you there? If so I'll buy you dinner one night.

Tom Strunk
    bogieone@hughes.net

15. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

Hey John it's like this.

16. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Terry; Sounds like many(most) on this site.

Don

17. phirel

phirel TS Member

Shawn- Above you posted to John "Senior Veteran All American is quite an accomplishment". I think achieving either All American or Senior Vet is quite an accomplishment. Doing both of them at the same time is remarkable.

Pat Ireland

18. biff

biff Active Member

Tom, that's a "Done Deal" if I can make it to the SW Grand, I've always wanted to shoot there as I've heard alot about it. We need Gene there also and I really look forward to seeing and getting to shoot with you, I know you had to be disappointed that the good "Scuffin" you would have given me when the Clay Target shootoff was called off.

Pat, You got that right, I have been blessed with good health and am more health conscious now, you either get smarter about what you do to your body with food and drink or you learn that the invincible person you once were was a misguided and ignorant premise!

Terry, you and your charts are right on!! I can't give enought credit to your wall chart and very rarely post anything about the vast benefit it has been to my shooting; the reason I haven't, is that the competition is very high level in the Sr Vet Division! Mr Stocksdale really made that point 100% in his T & F article in the December Issue. I want to tell you thanks for helping me reach a level of shooting I never expected to attain almost solely though daily use of your "Terry Jordan Wall Chart!" John

19. pendennis

pendennis Well-Known Member

Lady Astor: "If you were my husband, I'd poison your coffee."

Winston Churchill: "If I were married to you, I'd drink it."

Best of all times.

Best,
    Dennis

20. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

Thanks John.

My Congratulations, John you worked hard to get where you are and have really earned it. The chart worked great for me lately too. I just spend about 12 minutes a day on it, less time than it takes to have a coffee and check the threads out on here.

Terry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.