1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

small showing at practice

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by imissone, Apr 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imissone

imissone TS Member

The trap season league is starting in a week 1/2 so where is everybody. I notice that fewer people are showing up for practices. We were talking about it and with the price of lead heading past $31 a bag, folks aren't shooting as much. The cheap shells people are buying are paying $42 a case. The way prices are going I thing a lot of folks are going to cut back on practices and you will see them match nights only. Any thoughts?

2. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Heck that's what we were doing back in '91. It's only league, practice "live".

3. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

I just paid $31.95 + tax for 7.5's.

4. grammie

grammie TS Member

Wait until Iran is dealt with.....then you shall see what happens to an economy that has based itself on war and oil..........

AKA Grammie...........

5. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Better try 2 rounds next Sunday Keybear! Tired of kicking your butt! Tom Rhoads

6. alpine

alpine TS Member

Grammie: The war doesn't bother me, it's the next election and if a Democrap gets the oval office.
    Then my investments will go in the tank.

7. grammie

grammie TS Member

Alpine:

If a war with Iran were handled in the same way as the war with Iraq,,,then the Dems would be in control for possibly the next 20 years,,,with as much or more damage done to our civil rights then Bush in his wildest schemes in league with the Skull&Bones could ever do!!!!

Even if a Republican managed somehow to win in 08,,,There MUST be a massive tax increase,,It is in the cards........

In our lifetime we shall see the North American Union,,,it is coming at the speed of a freight train,,,,and we will not be able to get out of the way!!!

You see the reports of the Dollar Bill being phased out????? It will be replaced in time with the "Amero" the equivalent of the "Euro",,,,it shall be!!!

AKA Grammie.........

8. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

Jeezooey Grammie....Don't you EVER give up with your drivel? You soung like a (very) broken record.

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

9. grammie

grammie TS Member

Jerry:

I just have one question,,,,is there sunlight in Ohio or does someone have to send it in an envelope????

What I wrote about is common knowledge to an informed citizen....

AKA Grammie.......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.