1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Small Pistol Primer Prices

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by skip, Jan 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skip

skip Member

Purchased Winchester small pistol primers last month (December 2012) at $33.50/1000

Went back to the same store two days ago for another 1000 small pistol primers and found the store was completly sold out of all pistol primers and when the next lot comes in they will be $39.00/1000

This is a small one person local gun shop who tries to keep his prices as low as possible for the local trade

Wonder who gets the additional $5.50

2. kenf

kenf Active Member

Given the current state of production, I can't imagine that the cost of materials is going to remain constant. Unless the manufacturers have been acquiring raw materials trying to keep pace, and this may hopefully be just a small bump.

3. Allen-MX8

Allen-MX8 Member

I purchased 2,000 CCI small pistol primers less than 2 months ago for US$27.00 per 1,000. This was from Graf & Sons in Mexico Missouri, USA.

Not sure what they are today even if they have them in stock. I noticed that Graf's is about 10 days behind in shipping orders.

Allen

4. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Grafs has very little to nothing right now. Like most places, they got slammed and are struggling to ship out what they had.

I wonder how many businesses will go under because they can't get product to restock with?

5. daveship

daveship Member

I have some cci small pistol primers available. Where are u located. I am in south florida

6. fast gun

fast gun Active Member

Small pistol primers in my area 30.00 a thousand out the door I traded some 5.56 ammo. for what he had left Hes only selling 2-5 boxes per customer. 22lr ammo is in the back 1 box of 350 per customer

7. ysr_racer

ysr_racer Active Member

I've got some once fired primers and once fired 22lr shells. $0.50 each, get 'em whie you can !!

8. skip

skip Member

Thanks for the offer Dave, I still have enough for now

Bob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.