1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

small moment of fun/revenge today

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Bisi, Sep 15, 2013.

1. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

I had an extended family reunion this Saturday. It was held at my Great Grandfathers farm, or I should say what is left of it. The family still owns 10 acres of where the barn stood. It has become a campsite for all the extended family, and we hope to keep it that way. Well anyway cousins, cousins kids, etc showed up with their campers etc, and we had a grand old time.

Sunday morning I get up early to drive home. My sisters 2 sons (my nephews) were getting ready to head out too. I told em I would buy em breakfast at a local fast food place a couple of miles away. So we headed their and got our breakfast.

While sitting there a 2 door F150 extended cab pickup with ladders and wheelbarrows came into the parking lot. 9 (I counted em) Hispanic males crawled out of that pickup and came into the restaurant. Fine they gotta eat too. No problem.

Well anyway 2 sat behind us another 3 sat on the other side a couple more here and a couple more there. They were all speaking Spanish. I know a little Spanish and I was catching about 15 to 20% of what they were saying - Anglos, Blanco's/whites, gringo, etc. They are having a fine old time. Well anyway my 2 nephews speak Japanese. When they were still babies they had a neighbor from Japan who worked for Toyota. The couple became great friends with my sister and brother in law. My sister thought it would be great if they learned Japanese. So they were tutored by the neighbor, and learned the language.

Back to the restaurant. If the Hispanics can speak Spanish in Indiana I told my nephews to speak to each other in Japanese. Talk about the weather, baseball, cuss me or anything just do it in Japanese. Well my nephews starting speaking Japanese and I threw in a John Belusi Samaria impression every once in a while. I had no idea what they were saying, but the place started to get quiet and you could see the rage in Hispanic's faces. I guess they thought we were mocking em, or they didn't like to hear a language being spoken in their presence that they didn't understand. It was priceless.

I guess a guy has to take his little moments of fun when he can.

I guess the liberals on this site can go ahead and nail me for being insensitive.

2. Donnie W

Donnie W Member

I have to agree if your in this this country speak English.

3. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

On some job sites, the Mexicans decide to only speak Spanish ... I just laugh and tell them that they are now going to be paid in Pesos!

Funny how quickly they starts speaking English!

4. ounce-n-3/8s

ounce-n-3/8s TS Member

funny. I hope you dont mind me using that one.

5. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Priceless Bisi,

6. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Wifey is a Food Safety supervisor in the local meat packer. She gets outraged when the radios have Spanish talkers on them. So she told her boss she was going to turn the radio off if she couldn't understand what was going on.

Presto, no more Spanish jabber on the radios.

HM

7. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

Bisi,

Very creative!! I like it.

Chuck

8. Mel Moose

Mel Moose TS Member

Yep,

It do make em red in the face!

My wife and I both spoke fluent Russian and would break out into it whenever we got into that kind of situation.

The real bad part was my wife spoke Spanish as well as they did, and would let them get in deep and then unload on them.

Yeti

9. crusha

crusha TS Member

Way to handle the Gaijins, Bisi.