1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Small Club - BIG trophies

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by BIGDON, Jun 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Williams County Ohio is shooting Sat. 6/12. They are giving away nice trophies - Shamrock shooting bags for class winners, other leather products for the caps and double.

This is a big expense for a small club so turn out and give them your support. There is another thread but I thought this deserved special attention.

Don

2. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member

We were at Wms Co last week after the Great Lakes Grand for a clinic session and saw all the great trophies. WOW...you are correct, they are BIG trophies for a small club. Hope they have a wonderful turnout. I was told that at their first registered shoot after they opened their new clubhouse, they had over 90 shooters. Great bunch of folks!

3. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Thanks Don for starting another thread and thanks Karla for the wonderful words.

4. Joe Smoke

Joe Smoke Member

Karla:
    Starting to see results from Leo's clinic at Williams County already! On RJ Stuart's site you will see several attendees names in the winners list from the Buckeye Classic at Marengo. Brad Nester broke a 97 in the singles, with an average of 81. Amazing what a quiet gun will do for acquisition of the target. Greg Johnson also won 2 doubles events and high over all in class C, and John Rosebrock had fantastic week. Thanks for the help- we all enjoyed the clinic.

Accoustical tile is being delivered today to the club and will be installed in the near future, putting the finishing touches on a great facility at a wonderful and challenging place to shoot.

Joe Nester

5. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

If your looking for a nice shoot with great prizes, this seems like a no -brainer.

Can someone post a club address for the GPS please?

Thanks, Shannon

6. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

BIG DON, I agree with you, nice place to shoot and a lot of great folks working at this club. They have worked very hard to get it where it is today. I was at that first shoot. Had a two hour drive after is was done shooting. My schedule will not permit me to attend this shoot. We have a shoot at our club (Newport Sportsmen Club) on Sunday, June 13 and I have to much work to get done. Anyone looking for a place to shoot on Sunday come on down. Our Jackpot fifties are opening @ $8141.75 for this shoot. Good luck on Saturday and break them all!!!! Big Papa

7. Joe Smoke

Joe Smoke Member

Address is
    12813 CO RD J
    MONTPELIER, OH 43543

1 mile west of ST RT 15 on CO Rd J about 5 miles north of Bryan, OH.

8. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

Shannon the club address is 12813 County Road J, Montpelier, Ohio 43543. Give me a call on my cell if you need any help finding us on Saturday. See you there, Roger

9. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Thanks guys, It looks like you were typing at the same time.

10. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

Pinch, Poke, you owe me a Coke...remember that when you was a kid??? Roger

11. tweety1

tweety1 Member

We are all still a bunch of kids:)

12. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

A Shamrock leather bag that says Champion on it is the Holy Grail of trap trophies.

13. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Sorry to say the bags doesn't have any thing on them. It has Williams County Gun Club on it and the OSTA logo. If you win and want Champion put on it take it to the Ohio State shoot and I'm sure Shamrock leathers will put Champion on it for you.

14. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Big Don are you going to go to West Unity today? I can take your award and money if you are. I will send you a pm with my cell and home phone number.

15. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Big Papa, I just received a mental telepathy message from big Leo, he'll be down directly to help relieve you of the "jackpot" 50 stress!! :)

tweety1 is the nicest kid on the range everywhere she goes!! Nice to be 29 again and young at heart! :)

Hap

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.