1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sliding Scale

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Palos shooter, Sep 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Palos shooter

Palos shooter Active Member

After hearing Osamma speach about taxing the people making over a million dollars a year to help with the deficit I thought about it for a long time..Suddenly it hit me..WOW..If this could work for the country it could sure work at the gun clubs that I am a member of ,or ones I visit Here is the plan..

The top 5% of the shooters that break the most targets would pay 39% more for targets.. About $10 a round of 25 targets.. Class AA

The next 40 % of the shooters who break less targets would pay 29% more for targets Class "A" "B" and "C" About $7 a round...

The Class "D" shooter would pay nothing ..

As for the Novice ..WELL ..We will pay him to shoot ..Provide free shooting lessons . Free shells .A free lunch ..And we wont even check to see if he is a member of the club..We will even give him a voucher to play golf at the country club..He can also sneak into the Sportsman club when it is closed and avoid any penalties..

I know that this will work because it is modeled after the governments plan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.