1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Slick Willie

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by halfmile, Nov 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I didn't realize Clinton was disbarred but he was by Arkansas .

He also paid a $25,000.00 fine there; this was all over the Lewinski incident.

He also paid an $850,000.00 settlement over the Paula Jones incident.

He was also disbarred from practicing law in front of the Supreme Court.

So Bill Clinton, a disbarred lawyer, a President who was impeached for lying under oath,
    asks the American people to believe him when he says the best thing for the Country is 4 more years of Obama.

Just wanted to make sure I had it right

HM

2. JayZap

JayZap Active Member

Picky, picky, picky!

3. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Check this link out. Must be Alzhiemers.

Bob Falfa
    stokinpls_2008_0303153.jpg

4. brownk80

brownk80 Member

You really can't blame the guy. Could you get it up for Hillary?

5. pretzel

pretzel TS Member

He has no choice than to stump for Obama, if Obama is re-elected then Hillary has a chance to get elected in 2016. otherwise it may be 8 more years before America looks at another Democrat for president. and maybe another 8 after that is Romney does a halfway decent job. He wants the white house back real bad. He had the most fun of his life there chasing the interns around.

6. oz

oz Active Member

I think clinton just said "don't vote for a liar." I wonder who he meant? bill clinton is the poster child for liars and odumbofurher is his love child/disciple. Like Judge Judy says "If their lips are moving, they are lying."

7. slayer

slayer Well-Known Member

All politicians lie. But Slick willie could run the machine like nobody since. beleive it. Bill

8. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

9. schwabby

schwabby Member

The devil is in the details. Clinton was disbarred from the Supreme Court but never from Arkansas where he had his license suspended for 5 years. Nixon and Agnew were disbarred.

Steve Schwab

10. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

Hey schwabby, care to comment on obama and his wife being disbarred?

11. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

So yesterday he sez: “When I was a kid, if I got caught with my hand in the cookie jar, I turned red in the face and took my hand out of the cookie jar,” Clinton offered. “Gov. Romney got caught with his hand in the cookie jar on this Jeep deal. So what did he do? He just grabbed for more cookies. You cannot afford to have a President of the United States who will look you dead in the eye, in the face of certain evidence to the contrary and tell you something he knows is not true to try to get an advantage for 48 hours until this election is over.” Bill Clinton

"I did NOT have sex with that woman"

Shure Bill... you butt nugget.
    tinman88_2008_0303120.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.