1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Slick/Clyde Slide-Who does it

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by citadel, Aug 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. citadel

citadel Active Member

I shot a Beretta yesterday with a Slick/Clyde Slide system and loved it. I want to get one on another gun but the Slick Slide guy in Idaho is not doing it any more (going back to school). Can any one tell me who is selling and installing this recoil system now.
    Thanks,
    Doug

2. hoffman06

hoffman06 Member

Doug, my son has been building the Slick Slides in my shop for some time. He is going back to school and has had to stop for now. I will continue to build a few along so if you want to give me a call at 208/476/7480 we can talk.
    Carey

3. bear2

bear2 TS Member

Hi Carey,I sent a BT100 on 8/10.Your son e-mailed me 2 days later and told me he had the stock.I see that he is now returning to school.I sent him 2 e-mails .On 8/17 and 8/21.( no reply)I wasn`t too concerned until I saw that he going back to school.I also just left a voice message for you at phone number listed above.Just want to know where I stand and when to expect my stock.
    Thanks,
    Barry

4. citadel

citadel Active Member

5. hoffman06

hoffman06 Member

Barry, I just sent you an email. Don't worry your gun is in my shop and we will start on it this week. You should have it back next week. Going back to collage after being out as long as he has is a trying experience, more than he expected.
    Carey

6. bear2

bear2 TS Member

Carey,thanks for the info.Just hadn`t heard anything
    Barry

7. Harv Shell

Harv Shell TS Supporters TS Supporters

Doug, check your email.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.