1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

sleep around aussie style

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by john gill, Apr 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. john gill

john gill TS Member

Check out this great camping product from down under and now available in the USA

www.swagsonline.com

2. Stubbie

Stubbie TS Member

Hey John

The webb site is not working may be it is still back here in Ozz.

Hope you have a happy Easter kind regards Stubbie aka John Holder by the way the both the Kemens are going OK close to 350,000 through the first one and only 1 broken top firing pin never a Spring not like the P guns that break all the time!!!!!

Regards Stubbie

3. john gill

john gill TS Member

John
    Nice to hear from you. Hope you have agreat Easter also. You need to actually type in the web address in your web browser and it should work.
    How did the Australian Trap Nationals go. When is the ACTA going to wake up and start using White Flyer Targets. ???? You should have some influence in that area

4. Stubbie

Stubbie TS Member

Hi John

I have had to resign from the ACTA Executive last November as my wife has some health problems. I was unable to go to the Nationals a week ago due these issues. I believe there where some questions raised Re the Targets but as I was never on the Championships committee I had no input to this matter. The numbers were down a bit this year, may be effects of the drought on the country members and the drop off after the Worlds last year. I guess you heard that Lynn Curtis won the double barrel I think he beat your mate Sox.

I noticed from the site which I did look up it said something about Gainesville Texas? have you moved from Austin?

I have just run the Trap & Skeet events for the World Police & Fire Games here in Adelaide the week before the Nationals we put 90 shooters through 100 singles, 100 Hcp and 100 doubles Trap in one day on six traps unheard of in Aust every one said we could not get it done. Shooters from all around the world USA, Canada, UK, Ireland,Italy,Singapore,Spain,Finland,Germany and Australia.

I will see if there can be a change to the Targets in Future years as I hear that a lot of people are not happy.

Again Regards Stubbie/ John Holder

5. john gill

john gill TS Member

John
    Sorry to hear about your wife. It was a great win for Kemen in the National Double Barrel event. Lynn was also using a new Kemen we sold him two weeks earlier. So first and second. They where both using Kemen shells also. Time you switched from those GB'S

6. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Click the link above it just needed the HTTP:// in front of it.

Foggy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.