1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Skookum sweater ?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 635 G, Nov 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Looking for a good shooting sweater or a premium shooting sweatshirt. Saw a Beretta sweater that looks like the Skookum---wondering does Skookum make the sweater for Beretta? also would the sweater work under a John Storm jacket? would the combination be to bulky?

Lou

2. lc

lc TS Member

Look in the ad section of T & F for the Skookum sweater.

3. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Try this link to Skookum sweaters look under sweaters. They come in several different types and a couple of different weights.

As far as bulkiness is concerned that is something you will need to determine for yourself.

Bob Lawless

4. Bridger

Bridger Member

I bought the Beretta sweater at the Grand this year, on sale for $50 it was a steal. Wore it for the first time a couple of days ago and it is warm. Too bulky for me though to wear under anything but an unlined coat. I had a coat with light lining and it was still too much. I have a Bob Allen unlined goretex coat to wear with it that should be a better combination.

5. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

Go to the source. They usually have "seconds" available for sale at the factory.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

skookum shooting sweaters

skookum sweaters