1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Skookum Shooting Sweater ??

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by riflegunbuilder, Feb 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. riflegunbuilder

riflegunbuilder Member

I am looking for a new sweater, my Beretta Xl has gotton too big and bunches up under my gun. I see the Skookum sweaters in 3 and 6 ply. Are the 6 ply ones windproof? Are they as good as windblocker sweaters?

2. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

I bought one each from the guy on e-bay. the six ply is pretty heavy, but is not a "windblocker" I used the 3 ply for a Xmas present and sold the 6 ply, to a guy that is pleased with it. The sizes and colors are limited, I bought 2xx and they were both too big for me, but the seller didn't have the XL in the color that I wanted. I could have traded them back, seller seems OK

3. David McMillen

David McMillen Well-Known Member

I also have bot 2 sweaters from the gentleman on ebay, one of each weight. They are not wind sweaters, but are for warmth. Never had a problem buying from the gentleman. Like the last post, different sizes for different colors. Ask first before purchasing.

4. hoffman06

hoffman06 Member

I have bought 5 sweaters, for me and my buddies, along with several other Trap related items from Bob Cron on Ebay. The way I understand it is that Bob is selling out his late father in law's buisness. He has even refunded me some on shipping when I over paid. Buy away Bob's good.
    Carey

5. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Really poor in a cold wind as stated above. OK on a calm day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

skookum trap shooter sweater

skoocum shooting sweater