1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Skeet's Choke Tubes

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by MDMike, Feb 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MDMike

MDMike Well-Known Member

Does anyone have laying around any Skeet's choke tubes they would like to get rid of. I called Skeet's shop and they no longer make chokes anymore. I've got a Perazzi that has these tubes and would like to get another one or two. Thanks, Mike

2. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

Mechanical Accuracy, Inc. 111 E. Atlanta, P.O.Box 971, Jones, OK 73049
    Steve Baldwin I think he made them for Skeet's

3. MDMike

MDMike Well-Known Member

EuroJoe. Thanks for the heads up but I contacted Mr. Baldwin and sent him one of my tubes. No luck. I guess it's Briley.

4. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

He must be out of the business, he made one for me a couple of years ago.

5. MDMike

MDMike Well-Known Member

No, Steve Baldwin is not out of business. I spoke with him at length this spring. Seemed to be a very nice fellow and was more than willing to help me. I sent him one of the chokes for my shotgun and he sent it back telling me to contact Skeet's Gunshop which I did. The fellow on the telephone told me that the fellow that made the chokes (I assume Mr. Skeet) had retired and came around every so often to piddle a bit but no longer made choke tubes. I will say one thing, when I put the .027 constriction tube in my Perazzi she will inkball a target if I do my part. Oh well, it went out to Jess Briley today so let's see what he says. Thanks all, Mike....

6. MDMike

MDMike Well-Known Member

There, I had to correct my spelling of Choke.....

7. neo

neo Member

Contact Briley, they duplicated Skeet's chokes for me. I just sent them one of Skeet's chokes and they made whatever restriction I wanted. Reasonable and very good work. neo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.