1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Skeet's Choke Tubes

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by MDMike, May 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MDMike

MDMike Well-Known Member

Skeet

Does anyone have any information on "Skeet's Choke Tubes"? I saw a Perazzi on here for sale the other day and the chokes in that gun look for everything in this world like the chokes in my Perazzi. Thanks, Mike

2. neo

neo Member

They were made by Hal Sammons of Skeets Gun Shop, Tahlequah, Ok. they no longer make choke tubes they advised me to check with Briley. Briley had me send one of Skeet's choke tubes and they duplicated the tube to my specs. Briley was very reasonable and quick turnaround. Hope this helps. neo

3. MDMike

MDMike Well-Known Member

Thanks neo. There was a guy on here that was selling a Perazzi that I believe said had these chokes. I guess it's Briley or Seminole.

4. Rodney1966

Rodney1966 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Skeets Gun Shop 18818 South 540 Road Tahlequah, Okla, 74464 Phone 918-456-4749

New owners name is Dean Harris

If your looking for Gen 1 tubes the place to go is Wrights Gun Smithing, or if you need any shokes for any gun. Stu makes them, and I have been shooting them in my Browning for a month now. Best chokes I have ever shot, best pattern I have ever seen. Every competition choke is $55.00 worth every penny.

Wrights Inc. 618-357-8933 www.wrightsgunsmiths.com Stuart Wright

Rodney

5. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

I had one made by a guy in OK. As I recall, his name is Steve Baldwin, Mechanical Accuracy, Inc. 111 E. Atlanta, P.O.Box 971, Jones OK 73049

Exact duplicate of "Skeet's". In fact, I think he made them all.

6. MDMike

MDMike Well-Known Member

Thanks to all. When I saw Rodney's posting of the Perazzi and saw those tubes, I had to know as they look exactly like mine. And I've been looking for 4 years. Again,thanks to all. Mike.......

7. StoutStuff

StoutStuff TS Member

Hal Sammons has parkinson's and has for the past 5 years. Saw him 3 weeks ago & he's getting along better than the doctors expected. Sat on his front porch & chatted with him and Ruby for several hours. Great guy and great gunsmith.

Doug

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.