1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SKEETMASTER TUBE PARTS

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by herman8r, Feb 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. herman8r

herman8r TS Member

A friend of mine has a set of Skeetmaster Tubes in his Browning Citori (12ga). The ejectors for the 410, 28, & 20 gauge are missing. I heard Skeetmasters is out of business. He needs new ejectors. Does anyone have any info for parts ?

Thanks,Herman

2. Bridger

Bridger Member

They've been gone for a long time, probably 20 years or more. I think your only hope is to call Briley and see if they can do anything for you. I think I remember reading somewhere that they had serviced these in the past but I wouldn't bet on it.

3. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

SkeetMaster/Purbaugh tubes typically used ejectors from the host guns version of a four barrel set (meaning the 20ga tubes used ejectors from the 20ga barrel of a four barrel set, ect). May be a place to start.

4. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

At one time, Briley would attach the Skeetmaster tubes to their chamber inserts. These work very well. The Skeetmaster tubeset was first class. Guns with hard to remove extractors, and the Briley/Kolar machine put them out of business.

5. ronbo142

ronbo142 TS Member

I have been told that the Skeetmasters/Purbaugh tubes were the best choked fixed tubes in the business at one time. I know of several sets floating around that were converted by Briley to a new stainless steel chamber.

Ronbo

6. smifshot

smifshot TS Member

I may be wrong but at one time Briley wounld laugh at you on the phone if you asked for help on Purbaugh or Skeetmaaster tubes...Stroker

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

skeetmaster tube sets