1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Skeet - T 1100, Second Try At posting

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Wahoo, Jun 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wahoo

Wahoo TS Member

0   0   0

I tried to post this yesterday but could not get the hang of adding pictures to the post so am trying it once again.

For sale is a Skeet-T grade 1100 that I bought for my wife and kids to use but they were not interested in the shooting games so I no longer need it. It is in
    excellent condition with beautiful wood and cut checkering. The only marks on the barrel are the usual 1100 marks inside the forearm and one tiny ding on the left side of the barrel. There are 4 -5 tiny dings and wear/spots on the bottom edge of the receiver at the loading port. I tried to get pictures of them but they were too small to show up. The wood is near perfect, no splits, cracks, gouges, scratches, etc. but there a couple of very small dents but you have to search for them. The 26" skeet-choked barrel has had the forcing cone lenghtened. LOP is 13" over a gunsmith-installed Kick-Eeze pad. Remington says this gun was made in 1983. This is a great gun for somone who wants to try the game of skeet but doesn't want to lay out 2K for a skeet gun until he is sure he likes the game. The price of the gun is $450.00 plus $20.00 for shipping and insurance, payment to be only in the form of a USPS money order or a bank cashier's check. Since it will be shipped only to a FFL holder, I'll need a hard copy of the receiving dealer's FFL.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. skeeljc

skeeljc Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

Is this a "Tournament Skeet" model?

Jim Skeel

3. acorange

acorange Well-Known Member

0   0   0

The price is right....
    You should not have any problem selling this.

4. Claydotter

Claydotter Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

What`s the Ga.??
    Regards, Pete

5. Wahoo

Wahoo TS Member

0   0   0

Jim, the guy I bought it from called it that, said that was what the "T" in "Skeet - T" stood for but I never verified his statement.

Pete, it is 12 gauge, sorry I left that out. All of these that I have ever seen were 12 gauge, don't know if Remington made them in other gauges.

Wahoo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.