1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

skeet gun

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by esetter, Jan 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. esetter

esetter Active Member

It would depend on the gauge and condition of the gun. As a general rule they sell around $1000 - $1500, but then you get into the baby frame 28GA guns and they really jump up. If the stock has been cut and a pad added the price drops, etc.

2. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

TUTU, If you give me the make,model number, barrel type and lenth. finish, nickel or blue and condition of gun. Is it 95% or 90% condition, I will look up the price for you. Then you can have a starting price to ask for if you deside to sell. We will help you out on here just don't be afraid to ask a few questions.

3. Pull & Mark

TuTu, that is the serial number. That will help you find out the year it was made, but I still need the manufactors name like Browning or Charles Daly (two off the top of my head) and then the the model type like Model #306 or diamond something or 525 or xs skeet. It does seem to me from what you have said. 26 inch o/u with fixed chokes in 90% to 95% blue finish that the gun is worth less than $1,000. Unless it has something fancy on it like extra engraving or upgraded wood. Try to find out the make and model and I can help you out better. Hope this helps. Break-em all.Jeff

4. Pull & Mark

Thank You Pat, I knew there was more info needed. I forgot about BC Miroku. I agree with the 26 inch fixed choked barrels are not in much demand anymore. I still cannot find anything under B.C. Miroku as well. TuTu please look at the bottom of the reciever, or the sides for more info. The recoil pad at the end of the stock might have manufactor as well.

5. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

6. LUGNUTZ426

LUGNUTZ426 TS Member

HI GRADE SUPPLY HAS ONE LISTED FOR A WHILE . THEY ARE ASKING 995. NO TAKERS.
    A BUDDY OF MINE HAD ONE. KICKED LIKE A MULE AND WOULD MISFIRE OFTEN.HE SPENT A FORTUNE TRYING TO GET IT CORRECTED. FIRING PINS, LEAF SPRINGS ETC. FOUND OUT
    TOP CHAMBER WAS TOO RECESSED AND NEEDED TO BE SLEEVED. HE DUMPED IT.

7. Pull & Mark

TuTu, I finally found Miroku in the book. They did make and sell on a limited basis different shotguns that are going to be impossible to look up a price on. They did make guns for browning, winchester,and charles daly to name just a few. Without seeing the gun and going from a 90% to about a 95% finish on your gun I would say about $500 to $600 max. would be a close estimate for your guns worth if it is in good working order. Hope this helps you out. Break=em all. Jeff

8. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

Same as Charles Daly Miroku guns, $500 to $700 depending on grade. Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.