1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SKB's for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by digger1dog, Nov 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. digger1dog

digger1dog Member

0   0   0

A fellow shooter that does not have access to a computer is wanting to sell three SKB trap guns, one is the newest GC7? single 34" all origional, the next one is a 30" O/U that is 4-5 years old and the last one is a 34"x30" combo about the same age.

I know nothing about the SKB line so if someone could chime in and tell me what to look for as far as model numbers and such??? Also I know you are not looking at them but if none of them have any work done to them what is the aproximate value?

Fred Jackson

2. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Fred, I'd like to get a price from your friend on the 30 inch O/U for sale. Here are the prices in my blue book that is now about 3-4 years old. I think it is not that far off on the SKB's since they are out of business now and have not had a price increase but maybe someone has the newer book and can chime in. No price on the GC7 as its to new to be in my book. But here are the others 85TSS Trap O/U here are the numbers for you. 98%-$1,500 95%-$1,200 90%-$950. 85TSS unsingle combo are 98%-$2,400 95%-$1,975 90%-$1,725. You can add $200 for both if they have factory Adj. Comb, Add $400 if they have high grade wood, Pigion porting O/U only is $114, and combo is $300 extra. let me know what he whats when you can. Break-em all. Jeff PS I don't get alot of Pm's, but if you post a heading it helps. Make sure it gets Pull & Mark on the heading before you send it out. Break-em all. Jeff

3. xringjim

xringjim TS Member

0   0   0

Pull and Mark, by your book my gun is worth more now than when I bought it. 2 years ago.85ttr combo 34/32. Jim

4. Sky Buster

Sky Buster Sky Buster TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

The blue book prices are way higher than what the real world
    pays. It's a guide only.

5. digger1dog

digger1dog Member

0   0   0

Well I spoke to him today and he is unsure of the grades of the guns and I will get some pictures later this week and post them.

Fred Jackson

6. digger1dog

digger1dog Member

0   0   0

Well I have a few pictures and a couple of prices, the prices are open to offers so please feel free to make an offer if you are interested.

The GC-7 is a 34" top single and is un-altered with about 800 rounds fired $1300.00, the over under is 30" and fired about 500 rounds $1500.00.

I have a lot of respect for the guy's that post pictures that look so good I took a boat load of photos and they all do not show these guns worth beans..
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. jhoward

jhoward Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Email sent.

8. MIke W.

MIke W. TS Member

0   0   0

Sent you a PM

Thanks

Mike W.

9. MIke W.

MIke W. TS Member

0   0   0

10. digger1dog

digger1dog Member

0   0   0

11. MIke W.

MIke W. TS Member

0   0   0

12. target 1

target 1 Member

0   0   0

hi fred

please email me a phone number and time to call about your skb combo.

thanks robert

13. digger1dog

digger1dog Member

0   0   0

The combo is sold pending funds, the O/U and GC-7 are available yet.

Fred Jackson

14. digger1dog

digger1dog Member

0   0   0

I updated the pictures, the GC-7 and the over/under is still available.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

what are some skbs that are for sale