1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SKB update

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by xringjim, Jun 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xringjim

xringjim TS Member

Good news. I shot at livermore Ca. today for the Northern Ca. singles (ATA) Championship. My SKB and I won the 'B' class. And am now headed to Kingsburg for the Ca. finals. Shot a 195. A 96/99. Did it using 1oz reclaimed. DRXL-1 wads and 18.1 Promo. I'm only going to get better and I'll be shooting 100 straights by next summer. If any of you come to Kingsburg, I'll be the one wearing the black baseball cap with the 'NRA' on it. Come over and say hi. Jim Price

2. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

Nice shootin' Jim. Congrats on your win.

"I'll be the one wearing the black baseball cap with the 'NRA' on it." Yeah, that'll narrow it right down. There won't be anyone else with a black NRA hat. Haha.

3. xringjim

xringjim TS Member

Ya, but think of all the new friends you'll make while you try to find me. LOL Jim

4. edthearcher

edthearcher Member

great shooting, but some will say what with a SKB, they cant go 100 straight only a _____ can they dont break. I love my SKB also great gun

5. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I broke a 100 in singles with a brand new ( I had never shot it yet) SKB 505 SBT 20 years ago and didnt realize I had never put a choke tube in it until my 3rd set of 25's. Needless to say, the first 50 were just pieces and the last 50 were dust Good guns

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.