1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

###%%### SKB TRAP COMBO 34-32

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by skb1100, Nov 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skb1100

skb1100 TS Member

This a real nice gun. I have seen it, I have one also and love it. my scores have gone up also.
    Tony

2. skb for ever

skb for ever TS Member

I havec 6 SKB's that I shoot trap skeet and sporting with an average of 500 round a week and I have tried all the others at my gun clubs and it is best by far

3. lumper

lumper TS Member

Subject: ###%%### SKB TRAP COMBO 34-32 85 tss adj rib
    Date: Fri, Nov 23, 2007 - 06:03 PM CT

F S SKB COMBO 34-32 LIKE NEW 2 WEEKS OLD CANT SHOOT IT UP GRADE WOOD ADJ STOCK BRILEY EXTENDED CHOKE TUBES HARD CASE NOT A SCRATCH ON IT $PAID $3900 with out the casesell gave $150 for case sell for $3650 you pay freight and insurance it also backbored crome lineed forcing cones relived soft shooter phone me cell 925 628 9755 calif anytime pictures in about 2to 3 days

forgotto mention it is a 85 tss unsingle adj rib

I'm sorry but I am going to say something stinks when I smell something funny but anyone who is interested in Gus Wasso's offering must be very very careful and to be honest should probably not even consider what he has for sale.

Just a few weeks ago he was on the hunt with more than a couple threads on this site looking for an O/U barrel for his SKB85TSS Unsingle gun and now he is selling a combo cause he cant shoot it ... sorry something smells funny in regards to this ... something really smells strange.

2 threads that I know of that Gus started in his search for an O/U barrel was "wanted o-u barrells for skb 85sst" & "####**** wanted o-u barrells 85 sst -skb" and I must say ... what makes this even more stinky and smelly is you have since deleted your own posts on those threads. Even Mike Battista from Silver Dollar suggested you contact him cause he might have one available.

Something smells stinky and I would recommend you steer clear of any dealings with Gus on this offering ... something just doesn't smell right.

4. claycruncher

claycruncher TS Member

I know Gus personally and he's a stand up guy. There is nothing "smelly" about Gus' offerings. He buys and sells many guns and is always on the lookout for something to buy. He bought 3 85TSS unsingles and was just looking to make up some combos. Gus has some health issues, hence his statement that he "can't shoot it" is not a reflection of the gun but his health.

Lumper you're not happy unless you're bad mouthing someone, especially without any facts. Try shutting your mouth for a change since you never seem to know what you're talking about. Jim Pappas

5. lumper

lumper TS Member

Clay Cruncher ... I'm sorry to accuse your friend of stinky dealings but the whole thing has a stench to it when you look at the approximate dates of when he was looking for O/U barrels and now the offering of jack legged combo gun.

The reason I say jacklegged is SKB does not sell and states on there website that because of the hand-fitting, ejection and cocking mechanism timing the O/U barrels cannot easily be interchanged like some other shotguns and they do not stock extra barrels here in the United States due to the expenses involved, serial number issues and for the reasons listed above.

Now like I said ... something smells stinky ... especially with the track covering of the deletions of all of his looking and asking for O/U barrels and the later deletion of those posts only to now offer a combo gun. We all know combo guns tend to do a little better on the resale side of it all ... so ... Ya know I will fully apologize if you can post some pictures of the gun for sale along with a photo of the matching serial number of the unsingle, O/U and receiver all in the same photo but until then ... it smells a little stinky.

6. YODA100

YODA100 TS Member

Lumper, there are few over/under or single barrel break open guns that are plug and play. I would guess that the majority of combos in use are "jack legged" as you call them. Just look at the number of barrels only for sale here. I have an 85TSS and two 885's that I can interchange barrels and forends on at will.

I sold Gus a set of barrels. I don't care if he gives them away, doubles his money or even why he bought them. It was his money and his reason. The deal was a good one, straight up and as advertised. That is really all that is important. Evidently I missed the post announcing you as TS.com overlord.

7. FarmerD

FarmerD TS Member

Lumper as usual placed foot in mouth. One day perhaps I will get the opportunity to place my size ll in his posterior. That said, I have had gun dealings with Gus and he is a stand up fellow. Sold him a TM-1 several months ago. It was a good experience. Ben

8. skb1100

skb1100 TS Member

Lumper YOU ARE A ASS,
    Gus has bought the ou barrels to make up some combos.
    How can you say anything, you come out from under your piece of dung and say it smells ????
    You dont have a clue about what you are saying. You have never had any dealings with him. GUS is a very good friend of mine for over fifty years.

Just because of what you said shows that you should jump in the toilet and FLUSH YOUR SELF BACK WERE YOU CAME FROM!!!!

Tony Machado

9. FarmerD

FarmerD TS Member

I can't recall the serial number, but it had a clyde slide or soft touch recoil system. Ben

10. Buddy O

Buddy O TS Member

Lumper: Just a bit of advice - rather than jump to the conclusion that the offer stinks, it would have been more appropriate for you to ask Gus why he posted his inquiries in the 1st place.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.