1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SKB TOP SINGLE

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by bkt514, Feb 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bkt514

bkt514 Active Member

I have been looking for a new single shot for a 2nd season teenage shooter. Please feel free to express your thoughts, and the SKB or a BT-99 have caught my attention. Also, I am aware that SKB is out business, and SKB in Omaha has great service. Thanks in advance...

2. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

New SKB 85TTR 34" unsingle,choke tubes, HiGrade wood, adj comb gun. $2200.00
    Mike Battista
    727 410 5212

3. Ed C

Ed C Active Member

I will never sell my BT-99, it is waiting for one of my two children below 5 years to grow into some interest in the sport. For single shot break action trap guns it's hard for me to imagine a better value than an older BT-99 in good shape. They are fantastic guns for anyone learning this great game. If you find a decent one that fits the teenager in question, buy it and do not look back.

4. Ed C

Ed C Active Member

Case in point:

check out the thread entitled: Wish could get back an old trap gun that is gone ?

check out the BT-99 references in there, I rest my case.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.