1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SKB Shotguns

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Shooting Coach, Apr 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

I just got an SKB 505 in for service. After taking the gun down, I was surprised and impressed at the fit and finish on the INSIDE as well as the outside.

This is a VERY well made firearm. After talking to Don at the SKB Service Center in NE, I now stock parts and tools to service these fine arms. Unfortunately, the older SKB O/U's are a different critter. Many parts come out of Canada, and it is a pill to get them. (groan)

I am not soliciting business, but I do NOT fix junk. These are quality firearms! I service Beretta, Remington, Krieghoff, Perazzi, Winchester, Ruger, Browning, and now SKB as well. All makers of good to great firearms.

Hopefully, the resale issue on the SKB will be self correcting.

2. 22hornet

22hornet Well-Known Member

That's what I've been saying!

3. 22hornet

22hornet Well-Known Member

I hope the word doesn't get out. One can find many good deals on used SKB's and SKB/Weatherby's. :)

4. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

The trouble is the resale issue being self correcting has been in the process since the '70s....Bob Dodd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.