1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SKB Model 100 20ga. SxS F/S-NICE!

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by boomer, Dec 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boomer

boomer TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

OK bird hunters--here you go. A crisp little 20 bore SKB Model 100 side by side choked .006 and .011. 97% metal finish and just a few hunting marks on the wood, which has a nice oil finish. 14 1/4" LOP over a pad. Single selective trigger and extractors. Perfect bores and mechanics. The perfect upland gun--light and trim. Delivered in the lower 48 and priced to sell at $795. My email is above or call Bill @ 609-658-7739 SOLD PENDING FUNDS.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Andy44

Andy44 Active Member

0   0   0

and the barrels are how long? Inquisitive minds need to know!

AndyH :-|

3. Grevin

Grevin TS Member

0   0   0

Andy44, I believe that the 14 1/4 LOP comes with 26" barrels IC & MOD. There is a 14 3/4 LOP version that has MOD & FULL chokes and 28" barrels. I have owned a 28" Model 100 for over 25 years and can say that the gun has been a joy to use.

4. One Eyed Left Handed

One Eyed Left Handed TS Member

0   0   0

Bought my SKB 100 in about 1975 back when I had an FFL mostly for personal and friends use (good old days!). Mine is choked IC & Mod 20 guage with 25 inch barrels and a hard bakelite type pad. Don't remember to the penny but was around $200. from Guns Unlimited. Also bought a 20 guage 280E for a friend. Beautiful gun with silver nitride receiver, better quality engraving and beavertail forarm chocked IC & Mod for $285.00.

$795.00 is reasonable for the 100. Great field gun for anything upland!

Eddie Quire

5. boomer

boomer TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

These open choke SKB's were all 25" barrel length.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

skb model 100

skb model 100 ic and mod barrel which is which

skb model 100 reviews