1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SKB GC7

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Mel Ming, Jul 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mel Ming

Mel Ming TS Member

I am looking for a left handed lower cost trap gun. What do people think of the SKB GC7? How would it compare to a Browning BT-99?
    Thanks,
    Mel

2. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

I just bought a GC-7 from Gary Pack of McMinnville Oregon from this site. I shot it for the first time today and really like it. Gary is a FFL and he was very true to his word about the gun. My personal opinion is that I like it better than my Brownings and I was a firm Browning person until I actually wore out my Citori Plus. The GC-7 I bought was the newer version, I'm told, unsingle.

3. threedeuces

threedeuces TS Member

I have a BT 99 and the GC7 both top singles of coarse. They are both great single shot break open trap guns. I will say the adjustable comb hardware and the quality of the wood on the GC7 put the Browning to shame.
    After putting some time with both side by side my plug goes to the SKB hands down. It is a very soft shooting gun. Mine shoots 60/40 if anybody needs to know.

4. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

If you are looking for a GC-7 left hand, I have this one. 34" unsingle NIB $2399.00.
    Mike Battista
    727 410 5212

5. Drusso

Drusso Member

My GC7 is left handed. I have about 5k rounds thru the gun. Very satisfied....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.