1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SKB GC7?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dr Joe, Jan 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr Joe

Dr Joe Member

I'm looking at an SKB GC7 and don't know much about them. Has anyone had any experience? Thanks

2. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

I have one that I bought last Feb. or Mar. while I had my Citori Plus at the factory being rebuilt. I bought the 34" unsingle only but with the better wood. The wood is fantastic, the adjustments are simple-rib and comb. I have never patterened it on paper and thusly my disappoinment is in myself. They are are a well made shotgun and I wouldn't worry about the factory being down. There will be service and parts long after you and I. If the price is right buy it!

3. twotimer

twotimer Member

Dr Joe, I have one, it's a grade three and the wood is beautiful. I've been shooting an 85tss for a few years now and it is an excellent gun. The GC7 was such a good deal I couldn't pass it up. Their service center in Omaha is top rate also. Mike

4. Dr Joe

Dr Joe Member

Are all the receivers the same? Awhile ago I had a 585 small gauge set that was not very impressive. It seemed like the steel was almost too light.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.