1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

SKB GC7 Top Single vs. Unsingle Opinions wanted

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Yankee Bill, May 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yankee Bill

Yankee Bill TS Member

I'm considering either the 34" GC7 Top single, or the Unsingle in 85TTR or GC7 for a new trap gun.

There are no dealers in my area to handle / compare any of these guns, so I was wondering if any of you guys who are shooting one of these would care to share your opinion (likes & dislikes), advantages of one vs. the other etc..

Appreciate any input you may have to offer.

Thanks.
    YB
  2. twotimer

twotimer Member

Bill, I shoot an unsingle 34" 85t and love it. The unsingle gives you an adjustable rib and suppossedly, an unsingle will have a little less felt recoil. Haven't shot a top single so don't have anything to compare it to. Also have a GC7 grade 3. Very pretty to look at but without the adjustable rib and comb, it is too flat shooting for me on trap. Just an opinion, good luck, Mike
  3. Yankee Bill

Yankee Bill TS Member

Thanks Mike,

Appreciate your input.

YB
  4. threedeuces

threedeuces TS Member

Out of business there for bad resale and shortage of parts.
  5. Titan Trap Team

Titan Trap Team Member

SKB USA is not out of business,and their is no shortage of parts. If you post information maybe you shuould know what you are talking about.
  6. threedeuces

threedeuces TS Member

Look slick, they are not producing SKB boat paddles any longer. Now if that aint out of business I don't know what is. Now would you like to talk about the great resale on these not being built guns.
  7. Yankee Bill

Yankee Bill TS Member

+1 Titan. I've only made a few posts on this site so far looking for info, and have gotten some helpful input from most folks who've replied to my questions. But inevitably, there always seems to those one or two with a terminal case of Rectal Cranial Inversion who reply as well :-0

BTW Titan, I ended up ordering the 85TTR 34" Unsingle W/ adj. comb and high grade wood. Oh, and it is being shipped to my FFL directly from the company that is out of business - SKB USA! LMAO

I hope to have it by the end of next week and will try to post some pics asap.

YB
  8. Titan Trap Team

Titan Trap Team Member

YB I know you will enjoy your new SKB. Good Shooting
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.