1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SKB Combo Set Wanted

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by citadel, Oct 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. citadel

citadel Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

One of the high school members of the local club shooting team wants to purchase an SKB 85TSS combo set with an unsingle barrel and the standard O/U barrel. Does any one have a good set for sale? If so please email me at doug@citadel-usa.com or post what you have available (chokes, case etc), the price and photos and I will see that it gets to the young man. Photos are a must have. This will be the 4th set of guns I have helped the squad purchse on Trapshooters. It is fun to see them earn their own money and upgrade their guns.
    Thanks,
    Doug

2. mx2005

mx2005 TS Member

0   0   0

Doug I will PM you.

3. ink ball

ink ball Member

0   0   0

The Cabelas store in LaVista, NE has a 85TSS trap combo set with high grade wood and an Americase for $2200. Looks to be in mint conditon.

Phone (402) 861-4813

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.