1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SKB 85TTR VS 85TSS QUESTION

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by JIM SIMS, Aug 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JIM SIMS

JIM SIMS Member

What is the difference between these two models?Im looking at 85TSS for possible purchase.
    Thanks
    Jim

2. citadel

citadel Active Member

Jim I do not know the difference but I have a couple of the 85 TSS trap sets including the unsingle, one for me and one set for my wife. I bought the sets for about $1,800 for each set used from people on Trapshooters. There is no better value for the money if you want an unsingle adjustable rib gun. They are solid and well constructed and shoot like crazy. I used the double yesterday as my back up gun.
    Doug

3. Titan Trap Team

Titan Trap Team Member

85TSS has a 12mm width rib all the way down to the end of the barrel, and the 85TTR has a tapered rib starting at 12mm tapering down to 9mm. Also the TTR has the new Pachmayr XLT pad. Mark

4. JIM SIMS

JIM SIMS Member

5. xringjim

xringjim TS Member

Can't tell you anything about the 85tss. But I went out today and shot 175 birds with my 85ttr and lost 4 clays. I'm holding onto mine. Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
85ttr vs 85tss

skb 85ttr

skb 85ttr combo for sale
skb 85ttr trap combo
skb tss vs tts
skb ttr vs tsd
what is the difference between a skb 85tss and 85ttr

what is the difference between skb ttr and tss