1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SKB 85TTR PRO & CONS

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bkt, Aug 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bkt

bkt TS Member

An earlier thread had discussion about the Beretta 682. Any constructive thoughts on the SKB 85 TTR??

2. 5spd

5spd TS Member

I am looking at getting the combo. I talked to Guns Unlimited where I was going to get it. I asked about the TTR as he said the TSS was being discontinued and that was the replacement. Was told the difference was a better trigger and tapered rib, otherwise about the same....but cost was a good jump over the TSS.
    Ive shot the TSS but have yet to see or shoot the TTR.

3. missemucho

missemucho Member

A very good gun to buy USED!
    John

4. ec90t

ec90t Guest

I'll have to agree. Buy a used 85TSS. You should be able to get a nice combo in the $2,500 range, or less. There is nothing wrong with them, but the market is flooded with used ones.

ec90t

5. bkt

bkt TS Member

I've noticed that Hi-Grade Shooters has some nice pricing on new combo's. It is a toss-up for me considering a Browning Trap Combo

6. rrose

rrose TS Member

if you are thinking about spending 4000 on a Browning look at the Cynergy combo. You have to shoot it though as it is much different than a Citori XT and you can not tell how it feels with out shooting it. Nothing wrong with the SKB and are a very good bargain for the price.
    randy

7. Titan Trap Team

Titan Trap Team Member

Very good gun for the money the TTR has a tapered rib,much better recoil pad,standard wood is a little nicer. My son and I both have one with 40,000 rounds shot between the two of us. SKB has service that is second to none. Good Shooting Mark R

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

skb 85ttr

skb85ttr