1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SKB 85TSS Unsingle for Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by trapman16, Feb 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapman16

trapman16 TS Member

0   0   0

I am selling an SKB 85TSS Unsingle

The gun comes with a set of chokes and an SKB gun case that is airplane approved(shown in picture). 34" barrel with adjustable comb and butt plate.

SKB went though the gun at the grand and also had the new improved springs installed and the TTR rib. Also comes with orignal TSS rib

$1200.00

If you are interested or have any questions please email me or
    call 812-673-4360

Thanks
    Carl Seib

[​IMG]

2. Captain Bud

Captain Bud TS Member

0   0   0

What is the amount of drop at the front and back of the comb in the full down position? In inches please.

What is the LOP?

Approx the number of shots fired since new, please.

Thank you,

Phil

3. citadel

citadel Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Great unsingle gun. Simply the very best value in an unsingle available anywhere. I have two of them and we shoot them with good results. Recommended to any one especially new shooters who want a quality gun at a very affordable price.
    Doug

4. Concrete200

Concrete200 Member

0   0   0

How hard is it to match a double barrel to this reciever if I wanted to add one sometime in the future?

5. citadel

citadel Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Should be little or no problem from my experience. My two sets are far apart number wise and are interchangeable. One is a bit tighter than the other but they both work in the other receiver.
    Doug

6. capvan

capvan Active Member

0   0   0

SKB told me it was impossible to add a double barrel to my unsingle. They said it had to go back to the "factory" to have this done. Since the factory doesn't exist any more, this would be tough.

Great gun, I really love mine, which is identical to this one. This one has a really great price as well.

cap

7. shadow

shadow Active Member

0   0   0

If I didnt already shoot one just like it, I would snatch this one in a heartbeat !

8. GGPOST

GGPOST Member

0   0   0

Carl,

Kindly list the LOP and is the comb 4 way adjustable?

Thank you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
85tss unsingle
skb 85tss for sale
skb 85tss trap for sale in missouri
skb 85tss un single trap gun barel for sale
skb 85tss unsingle image

skb 85tss unsingle trap gun