1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SKB 85TSS 12Ga 30" Barrels

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Andy44, Dec 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andy44

Andy44 Active Member

0   0   0

SKB 85TSS 12Ga 30

Lightly used in very good (95%+) condition. No dings or scratches in bluing. Factory backbored, lengthened forcing cones, with Mod, IM, & F Comp Plus chokes.

$775 shipped.

AndyH

2. Big Dave

Big Dave Member

0   0   0

SKB 85TSS 12Ga 30

Where are you located? I'd like to but these barrels if they will or can be made to fit my receiver.

Thanks

3. Andy44

Andy44 Active Member

0   0   0

SKB 85TSS 12Ga 30

Big Dave-

I'm in California, just below Yosemite Nat'l Park. These barrels most likely will fit your SKB, as they fit and function on 3 other SKBs belonging to my shooting friends. I bought them new for my un-single, and fitted them to my receiver. Not hard to do, and you could have a gunsmith make fine "adjustments" if needed, unless you are so inclined. Check your PMs.

Thanx for the inquiry!

AndyH

4. Andy44

Andy44 Active Member

0   0   0

SKB 85TSS 12Ga 30

^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.