1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SKB 85TS Trap Combo for sale

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Bodie, Nov 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bodie

Bodie TS Member

Fine trap/doubles/continental package. 32 o/u AND 34 Unsingle barrels. 12 Briely and Hastings extended competition chokes and 6 Briely flush chokes, all ranging from Skeet to Trap Full. Stock has Clyde Slide for no recoil, barrels are all ported, chromed, lengthened forcing cones. It can shoot steel shot without damage. Unsingle barrel has adjustable raised rib. Comes in a heavy duty SKB case. This is a fine gun for a serious shooter. She is about 4 years old. I want 3100 cash or 3200 with a credit card for it which is about 1000 less than replacement. Send me an email if you would like to see photos. My name is George Buehler and the gun is near Seattle.

2. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

For $3595.00 you can get a new Browning XT Un-single combo. For $2995.00 you can get a new Browning XT top single combo.

3. code5coupe

code5coupe Member

For $412 you can get a new Mossberg Silver Edition.

4. 1Ljutic1

1Ljutic1 TS Member

And for $2500 or so you can get a used Browning Citori Plus combo. Steve

5. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

November 2007 Trap & Field, page 136, Browning unsingle combo, Grade 1, monte carlo stock, $3595.00 Adjustable comb, $3795.00. I had Gregg Hissom put a adjustable comb on the monte carlo stock version and it was cheaper the the factory. Also better quality.

Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.