1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SKB 85 Value??

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by LittleLeo, Mar 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LittleLeo

LittleLeo TS Member

Have 30" O/U very nice wood. Straight factory stock & pad. Possible trade for 85TSS combo. Pictures by this weekend.

2. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

FYI ... I have recently seen at one of the prominent internet dealers a used 85TSS O/U reduced and finally sold for close to 45% off of new retail. The same dealer currently has a used 85TSS combo for sale reduced also close to 45% off of new retail.

Current retail of a new gun like you describe is $2199 (fixed comb). BTW current retail of a new combo comparable to yours is $3489 (fixed comb). Hope that helps determine the going value of what you have.

Good luck

3. XXPowder

XXPowder Member

Little Leo, I have a SKB combo, I might be willing to trade, new style rib do you have an email

4. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

Joel Etchen and I'm sorry but I made a mistake on the 45% off of current list on a used trap combo. I just refigured the price and it is closer to only being a slight hair over 50% off of list price for a new combo.

Sorry about the mistake but if I had the cash I would have never mentioned the deal because I would own the combo myself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.