1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Skb 85 TSS? Questions,what stocks interchange?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by himark, Mar 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. himark

himark Well-Known Member

Looking for a used stock with a recoil reducer and I frequently see other brands advertised but never see skb. Wondering what all will interchange so I will know when one comes up.

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

You know you can have a recoil reducer installed on your current stock. It will probably cost less than buying a stock with one already installed and will be fitted for you. That would benefit your scores more than a stock that was made and modded for somebody else. Just say'n.............

3. shotgun1957

shotgun1957 TS Member

yea he,s right have a bump buster or another fitted to you , then you would be money aheadjmo

4. himark

himark Well-Known Member

montecarlo stock wont allow you to cut and keep the same LOP.

5. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

himark--Talk to Tron here. I'm sure he can intsall a recoil system on your gun and retain the LOP you choose and look nice to boot. The Powder Coating he has done on some of them looks real good too.

6. hangover

hangover Member

I have a factory stock for a 85tss with a adjustable comb. Would sell it for $300.00 It is in great shape except the comb has a small crack that has been repaired. It has been cut and pull is 13 and one half with kick ease rocker pad and gun nut syestem. If ou are going to send it to gracoil for a reducer it will have to be cut anyway. As it is you can put a mercury reducer in the stock hole.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

skb 85tss for stocks interchange