1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

skb 600 forend wood

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by PMAY, Mar 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PMAY

PMAY TS Member

0   0   0

I have an older model 600 3-barrel skeet set (20,28,410). I just noticed a hairline crack in the forend. Does anyone have a replacement for sale? Please email me with any questions.
    Thank you in advance.
    Pat

2. PMAY

PMAY TS Member

0   0   0

Sure could use some help with this. Bump for another look.

3. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

0   0   0

Did the good people, SKB Service Center, in Omaha have any?

ss

4. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Pat, Do try SKB and see if they have any new ones.(it may have to be fitted) If not you can have yours repaired by a competent gunsmith. Remember that not only does the crack need to be repaired, but something may need done to keep it from happening again in the future. Like a little wood needs to be backcut some more or hardware needs to be adjusted, something along those lines. Good Luck and Break-em all. Jeff

5. PMAY

PMAY TS Member

0   0   0

Checked with SKB center. Nice gentleman indicated they are expecting some wood from Japan around the end of May.....

I was hoping to find something sooner...but if it becomes the only option, I will wait. Thanks for the idea.

6. PMAY

PMAY TS Member

0   0   0

one more time to the top....

Still looking for a replacement forearm wood

thank you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

ithaca skb 600 forend replacement

skb 600 forearm