1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

skb 505 ??? opinions

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by tdhrlyrydr, Jan 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tdhrlyrydr

tdhrlyrydr TS Member

Found a skb 505 trap at Cabelas in VERY good cond. over under model 32" barrels
    monte carlo stock they are askin 900.... was thinkin of tradin a couple 870 traps for it. This would be a back up to my bt-100 and an occasional doubles or sporting clays gun... I would say the gun is 99% condition.

Thanks Tom

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I owned a combo for a few years, good gun. I do not think an over under only 505 is worth 900 however. If it is as new maybe

3. MAX & TOBY

MAX & TOBY Member

I have a 505 28ga and it's a great gun for the money. In fact I have 3 SKB's and have never had a problem. However, $900 seems a little high unless the gun is in excellent cond. JMO

4. creek

creek Member

$900 is way too high for a model 505. $500 to $700 is the range depending on condition and chokes that come with the gun.

John

5. snapthecat

snapthecat TS Member

Too much unless its totally new. I have a 685 sporting clays model (with the gold) which I would part with for a little more than that figure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.