1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SKB 485 SxS VR COMBO 20/28ga. F/S-AS NEW!

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by superxjeff, Sep 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

boomer, How long are the barrels?

2. parker20

parker20 TS Member

0   0   0

SuperXJeff BARRELS ARE 26 INCHES AS STATED IN POST, BOTH SETS YOU NEED THIS GUN

3. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Yea I missed that and got a snotty pm from Boomer as well. Makes me want to buy it from him. Jeff

4. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

No... This was your response.

Jeff--as the ad states. they are 26 inch barrels! Thank you for your inquiry.

" As stated in the ad" has the tone that if you had read it properly you would not be bothering me with your silly question. The exclamation point says the same thing.

I see you selling stuff on here almost daily and I just thought that somebody in sales would have more tact then this response.

You want to be right and you don't care if you make a sale or not. So be it.

I have sold a ton of stuff here and I am suprised that a guy who always has something for sale on this site would have this response as people miss things in the ads all the time. I have had hundrds of PM's over the years asking specifics about items that are listed in the ad.

I never felt the need to tell them that it was already stated in the ad. Oh well. To each his own. Jeff

5. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

6. Jim Veta

Jim Veta Active Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Boomer is an honest individual. I have bought form him before. I would buy this set from him but I read his ad about the 26 inch barrels and they are not for me. Works pretty easy when you take a minute to read.

7. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Nobody ever said he lied about anything?Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

sxs vr