1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SKB 100 VALUE?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by bridgetoofar, Feb 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bridgetoofar

bridgetoofar TS Member

Does anyone have the latest Blue Book of Gun Values? If so, could you look up the value on a 20ga SKB 100, 25" IC&M, engraved receiver version, bbl selector, 98% condition? Thanks in advance.... Bob

2. bridgetoofar

bridgetoofar TS Member

3. pheasantsgalore

pheasantsgalore Active Member

Bob,.....My BlueBook is couple of years old, but says $595.00 for 98%, plus 20% for 20 ga., and possibly 10% more for engraving feature on receiver. The 100 was and still is a popular gun for the grouse and woodcock chasers. Durable guns..............Rob G.

4. bridgetoofar

bridgetoofar TS Member

Thanks Rob, I know these guns took a big jump in the last couple of years simply because there's nothing else in their price range. Just trying to put a fair price on one that I am going to sell. There are the cheap Russian and Turkish doubles on the low end and then you jump to Italian and better Spanish guns in the $3K and up range. Not much available in the middle except for SKB, Browning BSS (heavy) and Winchester 23s (also heavy). I see the minty early (lighter) SKB guns listed in GB for up to $1500 or so.

5. 5spd

5spd TS Member

I have an SKB 100 in 12 ga and have been offered $1200 for it several times when Ive had it on the trap line.
    I wont ever sell it though. Its the best SxS & upland bird gun Ive ever owned and it has never had one single problem. Ive had it since new in about 1972.

6. Bruce Em

Bruce Em Member

Search completed auction s on "gunbreaker"

7. WarEagle2017

WarEagle2017 Active Member

Hey Bob ( My name is Tony I am the guy that bought the 391 release trigger from you last year ) just wanted to tell you that there is a guy at Carney looking for a 20 SXS if it is priced reasonable, if I see you at the shoot next week I will tell you who He is, a hint is He was the president of the MSSA last year, I just dont want to mention His name here

8. bridgetoofar

bridgetoofar TS Member

Thanks Tony. See you next week. Sure was nice shooting today without gloves!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

skb 100 value

value sbk 100