1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SJK ..$150,000 wardrobe

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by PhillyD, Oct 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhillyD

PhillyD Member

Sjk
    Looking back on wardrobes. John F Kennedy and his brother Bobby both wore $2000.00 suits back in the 60's. FDR also fancied himself as a "Fashion Plate" when he was in office. Two thousand dollar suits in the 60's would probably compare to double that price now. What I need to know is, "what is the big deal". "Bong" Obama wears $1500.00 suits, and "Johnny Walker Joe", doesn't look like he shops at Sears. "Bong" Obama spends almost a billion dollars on this election and the Dems want to talk about dresses.
    The Republcans haven't brought up issues, like how much "BONG" Obama spends on drugs or "Johnny Walker Joe's" booze bill.

2. SwannyinMinn.

SwannyinMinn. TS Member

They spent their own money. They had plenty to begin with. But as neither one of us can confirm one way or another, we'll let it rest.

3. SwannyinMinn.

SwannyinMinn. TS Member

Looks like you had a hit of the meth pipe alreadt this morning with the stuttering. As Philly has no proof, nor do I, I think it's better to just forget it. Unless you are a troll (MIA). Now kiss my ring bitch!

4. PhillyD

PhillyD Member

SJK
    What proof are you looking for? I have proof of everything I said.

It's fact

"Bong" Obama is an admitted drug user and abuser. Read his book "Dreams of my Father". His Book.

Has spent 700 to 800 million on his campaign already. Self admitted by the Dems

His wife has said Publicly "until the campaign, Barrack had 3 suits. Now he wears much better 1500.00 suits"

Read JFKs book. Tells of his reputation for buying expensive suits $2000.00. All the men in his family. Brother Bobby, and his father Joe.

FDR called himsef a 'Fashion Plate' Read his Biography.

The only proof I can't give you is "Johnny Walker Joe's bar tab".

Swanny, Is that proof enough?................. NOW WE CAN LET IT REST.

5. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Pukes don't quit. They just go away after they lose.

HM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.