1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SIZING PANTS

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by AveragEd, Dec 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

Jon, if you haven't tried the new Wranglers with their "U-shaped" crotch, you should. They really are more comfortable that the older Wranglers as well as the Carhartts I've worn for years. I bought mine right from Wrangler on their website for $20.74 or thereabouts a pair.

Ed

2. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Jon, I wear both and should have thought like Ed for the Wranglers, although there's a good selection where I go in AZ. For the Dickies, I've started to use their web site because you can get exactly what you want, unlike the stores around here. Good luck with your choice. Bob

3. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

People are buying the U shaped crotch pants so that other people think that they're hung like a horse. It's all marketing.

4. BigBadBob

BigBadBob TS Member

Jon02,

You can not be an adult trapshooter if you only have a 26" waist!! That or you are not fully committed to trapshooting. LOL

As far as the Wrangler jeans,I just bought 2 pair of the Wrangler "U" shaped crotch at Target last night for $17.99 a pair. Typically I have worn Carhart jeans for years but after trying the Wranglers that are typically half the price and last just as well, I'll stick to the Wranglers.

5. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

This has always been a touchy issue for me...us tripods are given no respect

6. RWT

RWT Well-Known Member

Tron,

Some women need A cup some need DD, mostof the time it is not their choice.

Some of us just need a bigger cage for the Python.

7. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Dont forget to get those Buck Naked underwear...they make you feel all tingley.....ewwwwe baby

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.