1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SIZER, DECAPPER

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by WYBOO WOOD, Nov 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WYBOO WOOD

WYBOO WOOD Member

Does anyone know of a stand alone product that sizes and deprimes at the same time and is currently available? I size and decap on my MEC JR but would like to do so separatley as it is hard on the unit. MEC's resizer only sizes the hull and doesn't deprime. Any help is appreciated. Dave Hunt

2. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

WYBOO WOOD:

The predecessor of Mec's Supersizer is the old Case Conditioner. All it does is deprime and resize. It isn't in current production but they do show up for sale from time to time. Sounds like it's exactly what you're looking for.

sissy

3. Unknown1

Unknown1 Well-Known Member

The last 12 ga. case conditioner I saw on the 'net sold on eBay for $55 plus $18 shipping. Looked to be in pretty good shape.

I resize on a Supersizer and deprime on an old Lee LoadAll II that I modified to correctly position the hull on the depriming station. Probably slower, but if I do a couple of buckets of hulls one procedure one day and the other procedure another day it's a diversion not a chore.

MK

4. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Save up for a used Grabber and don't look back. Good luck.

5. WYBOO WOOD

WYBOO WOOD Member

Thanks to all who responded. I did recieve a 'mail from someone who has a 'SHELL CONDITIONER" that I understand sizes and deprimes. Will explore that response. Dave Hunt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

mec case conditioner decapper sizer