1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Size of Kreighoff set screws

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Jim Bradbury, Sep 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jim Bradbury

Jim Bradbury Member

Does anyone know the size of the allen head set screws that go into the adjuster screw on a KS-5 Special. I called Krieghoff this morning, they wanted $9.00 each, and the woman that I talked to could not tell what size the set screws were. She was able to tell me that the allen wrench was a 1.5mm, but she could not find the diameter and length of the set screws. I was going to check with Fastenal or Tacoma Screw to see if they would have the screws. $9.00 each is way out of line.

2. blkfin

blkfin Member

Jim, I have delt with Kreighoff in Ottsville a few times and they are great. Asked about some small part and usually not always sent them free except for shipping. I would probably ask to talk to one of the gunsmiths not a secretary,I'm quite sure he would tell you the thread size. Mike K.

3. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

I have some they sent me for free, they are for a KS-5 The KX-5 are a different size, A gun dealer wanted $10.00 each for them. If I can find them and you need them for a KS-5 I will send them to you. IM me your address or e-mailo your address to me.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

4. ship9002

ship9002 TS Member

When I needed a few small parts for my K-80 I spoke with and e-mailed Elmar Bonn at Krieghoff. His e-mail address is EBonn@krieghoff.com. Very helpful in answering questions. Good luck

5. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

Jim Brady the screws are on the way, mail truck just picked up the mail.

Still use the Blue Locktite while adjusting,

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.