1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Size BB Lead shot wanted or loaded shells

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by superxjeff, Dec 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Hi guys, I am loking for size BB lead shot. I prefer copper plated Winchester and Lawrence magnum but will buy all the non-plated I can get as well. I will also buy Federal Premium 12 ga BB's. 2 3/4 or 3 inch. The only BB's I will not buy are Remington. The Post office has a flat rate shipping box that we can use and it will only cost 7:95 for freight up to 42 pounds. I will pay a fair price and the freight. Thanks Jeff

2. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

3. BL350

BL350 TS Member

Dear SuperX Jeff,
    I have a 5 lb. bag of #5 Winchester/Luballoy shot (copper plated) in the original cloth bag labeled New Haven Conn/East Alton Illinois...unopened. Also have 5# of Lawerence Western Std #8 buckshot (.250 inch diameter) cloth bag/open. Both bags are circa 1960. If you are interested, please E-mail....Sincerely Jet Boat Bill Life Member ATA

4. d endicott

d endicott Member

If Jeff does not want the copper plated shot I would like a chance at it.

5. fordtough

fordtough Member

i have some shot i would be willing to sell, 25lb bag win western unopened 4 buck, very old bag...5 each 10lb copper BBs, 46lbs of 2 shot in plasic jug, 6ea 25lb bags of #2 lead lawerance brand...let the bidding begin..i will be out pheasant hunting jan 2-6, i will check in on sunday...thanks.

6. fordtough

fordtough Member

7. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Let me know how much you want for the Copper BB's. I am not interested in a bidding war. Just tell me what you want for them. I am more then willing to pay you a fair price. if the Lawrence shot says"Magnum" on the bads I will take two sacks of them.Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.